Friday, September 2, 2011

My Recent Ibiza Island Trip

Being born and raised in Spain, I have seen just about every sight there is to see. Now, living in another state, the only thing I can tell people about my home state is that it is BEAUTIFUL, well worth an extended visit at least once in their lives.



Of all the places I have seen, including my travels throughout the world, I would have to say my absolute favorite place is Ibiza Island.

Every summer since I was a child I would spend a weekend (or a week) there, make pilgrimages with friends to 'experience' Ibiza, jump in the car for a quick one day 'get-away', even spend one entire summer working on the island.

My island education taught me the value of preserving history, beautiful scenery, bikes with multiple speeds, and I have to say the  night clubs are spectacular.

1 comment:

  1. I know that this website provides quality-dependent content and other information, is there any other website that provides this information in quality?
    Ibiza Wedding

    ReplyDelete